Tech Mahindra

Non Dream
Pay 3.0

There were few sections.
Verbal
Non Verbal
Quantitative
English 1 and 2-synonyms antonyms composition articles etc type of questions were posed.

It was quite easy and I could make much of score in all sections except for English 2 section which I felt difficult. So I suggest my juniors to read some English synonyms and antonyms from Time material or GRE or CAT materials. If you are very good at vocabulary then it’s well and good. You can concentrate on other areas then. I had written sincerely and I expected I would get shortlisted but I dint get through first round itself. I felt my preparation was not up to the mark that made me intensify my preparation.

One important thing is “Start preparing very early so that you will get into a good dream company”.
Believe in the fact”ACHIEVERS START EARLY”. This sounds obvious right.

1 comment:

  1. What is the best way for preparing VOCABULARY ??
    plz suggest any source for it ...

    ReplyDelete