Pi Corp

Dream
Pay 7

The written round consisted of 2 parts. Objective part was full of puzzles(40 to 50). Next part was coding 3 out of 5 programs in C/C++. They were related to linked lists queues and they were simple(reversing a linked list, doubly linked lists, etc.) Puzzles were very tough but few could be cracked. I got through first round. There was a very long technical round. Questions in interview were also puzzles. They need to be cracked and few of them to be coded then and there in C/C++. I was asked three puzzles out of which I solved one. The other two were very tough for which the interviewer gave some clues.
The technical questions were basically from C/C++, pointers, string manipulations, etc. I could not clear technical round. I got to know there was one more technical round after that in Bangalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment