The Placement Fever

Firstly I pray for all my friends to get placed in the first company they write. So that needs a lot of preparation. So start now as you know “ACHIEVERS START EARLY”.

Next if you don’t get into the first company or first few, don’t be hard at yourself. Each company before getting placed is not the one you have lost. In fact how would you lose one if you don't have one.

Each one is a lesson or an experience.
When going gets tough, tough gets going.
All the best.

This is my list of companies, the ones I had written for. This piece of information I’m providing you may help you to know some information which you might not be knowing till now.

* Accenture

* Aditi

* Tech Mahindra

* ITC Infotech

* Tesco

* HP GDSU

* HP Procurve

* Motorola

* Informatica

* Pi-Corp

* Thought Works

* National Instruments

* Manhattan Associates

* Futures First

* IBM ISL

* Nokia Siemens Networks

With Regards,

Pradeep Kumar D S
SJCE
Mysore

I invite suggestions to improve my site, feel free to mail me at dspk123@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Nice work, DSP:-) This will be very useful for students who are going to face the campus interviews. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dsp thank you so much i got to kno many things from your site :) it really works gr8 job:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanku ani...pass the link to everyone..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pradeep u r realy gr8 da...even i already wrote 8 companies...i am not able to clear 1st round itself da..i am realy depressed da now....thank u :)

    ReplyDelete