Motorola

Dream
Pay 5.5

I’d been shortlisted and had faced my first interview. So I dint find any difficulty in getting shortlisted for Motorola.
The written round was purely technical. It consisted of questions related to Microprocessor 8085 and 8086, Operating System, C/C++, Data Structures and ADA. They were quite easy and there wasn’t any negative marking. I got shortlisted and faced my technical interview. The questions were very basic related to C/C++, DS, OS. The interviewer went through my resume. He asked to explain about my academic projects. I could explain him clearly and he posed few questions on them which were quite basic. I was through the technical round. The HR person was very cool. I was asked the very basic questions like “Tell me about yourself”, “Future plans”, “Education career”, “Achievements”, etc. HR concentrated much on my achievements apart from academics if any. I told the few achievements. HR was easy but they recruited only two from CS stream. I could not get through. It was a bit unexpected outcome since getting into last round and not getting placed sounds horrible though I have performed to almost superb extent. Finally at the end of the day it was another experience which increased my interview skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment