Accenture

Mass Company
Pay 3.15

I had taken up this company's test to give a try as I wanted one experience of how the campus tests would be. I of course wrote it sincerely. It was quite easy. It covered few topics like verbal, logical reasoning, quantitative ability and English grammar with composition. We were asked to write an essay on "Nuclear Deal". Usually the topic of essay would be the ones related to current affairs. Friends it’s easy to get into this company. If we clear the first round, we will be having a GD. Later an interview which is not much technical. Accenture wants confident and individuals with good soft skills. I dint get through. As I have mentioned earlier, it became a nice lesson to me. I got to know here is an equal importance for apti and English apart from technical knowledge. I realized that I should put more effort on apti. part.

No comments:

Post a Comment