HP Procurve

Dream
Pay 4.75

The first round consisted of apti, verbal and nonverbal and some technical questions related to Data Structures, Operating Systems, Computer Networks, C/C++, and DBMS. Similar paper as that of HP Applications. It also contained 2 passage type questions. The question paper was outsourced to MeritTrac. The papers from MeritTrac are usually easy but they often have high cutoff. So,”MANAGE THE TIME” to attend all questions. There is no negative marking. I found the paper very easy because I had experienced the MeritTrac paper twice(Accenture, HP Applications). I got shortlisted. Further rounds were 1 technical and 1 HR. Technical was a bit tough and almost all questions were on data communication, computer networks along with some OS. Questions were direct and memory or knowledge based.(Write the frame format of bla bla . .Tell me the port number of http, etc type of questions). They were not application based. They didn’t require any thought process but if you remember well of all academic subjects till then, you could answer them. I could answer very few but not to a satisfactory extent. So, I didn’t qualify to next round. That was my first interview in engineering. Of course that was first interview in my life. I felt nervous in the beginning. But I had mentally prepared to be energetic and enthusiastic. I got some confidence that I am able to answer at least few questions. I lost the fear and nervousness of facing the interview. At the end of the day, I learnt how to face an interview. So “NEVER BE HARD AT YOURSELF”, take it easy, extract only positive things and “FEEL GOOD”.

No comments:

Post a Comment