ITC Infotech


Non-Dream
Pay 3.3

The first round contained few aptitude questions, logical, data sufficiency type of questions, some English questions I hope. They were quite easy. I could answer almost all. I got through first round. The main plus point was tat they had given more weightage for aptitude I suppose which let me through first round. I was happy that I got through first round. To be frank I was happy that I was wearing formals for the first time in campus, well dressed. I went to the next round that was GD. That was my first GD, so was a bit nervous. Then I settled and mentally prepared to do well in GD. GD was easy and it was a case study about some plane crash. I could speak but not much. So I dint qualify for the next round. I realized that there should be some preparation for GD to drive off our fear and nervousness. However, it was fine. Apply the “FEEL GOOD” principle. Never be hard at yourself. This GD taught me a big lesson on how to attract HR person’s concentration. I learnt few things from how my friends had spoken and which let them enter the next round. Therefore, there was some regret on my part as I got to know that there was not much technical or HR interview and my friends told that it was quite easy if we had entered the GD. So friends, my sincere advice is develop some good communication by conducting classroom GD’s and speaking in English most of the time. Each and every small step of learning takes you to great heights. So “START OFF WITH SMALL, START OFF NOW”. Eventually you will get the big fruit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment